Hedging Commodity Price Risk ebook edition (epub)
easy to understand with practical examples
Are you concerned that changes in commodity prices, interest rates, or weather will jeopardize your bottom line, but you don’t know what to do about it? Would you like to offer your customers price protection, but you don’t know how to manage the risk? Or, are you simply feeling anxious about your current hedging program, uncertain of where to turn for answers?
Finally, it’s here: a practical book about hedging written in plain, easy-to-understand language, with clear illustrations. Written for a businessperson by a businessperson, Hedging Commodity Price Risk: A Small Business Perspective explains:
- What commodity price risk is and how it can affect your business
- What hedging is and how it minimizes risk
- Specific hedging examples
- Hedging pitfalls and opportunities
- How to reduce exposure to rising interest rates
- How to protect against changes in foreign currency exchange rates
- How to hedge weather risk
With over thirty years of business expertise, including fourteen specific to all matters hedging, Tim Bishop shares his knowledge to make your job easier—and your business more sustainable. Written with a small business slant, Hedging Commodity Price Risk is an essential guide to any business that deals with commodities. It comes professionally edited complete with fully linked index, glossary, and helpful webpages.